Although we try to educate our patients on the importance of saving your natural teeth, sometimes the removal of a tooth is unavoidable. Admire Dentistry offers tooth removal under local anaesthetic (The Wand), we also provide Happy Gas (Dental Nitrous Oxide) sedation if required. We understand that the thought of removing a tooth can be scary. Our team is very experienced, give clear explanations and always offer a hand to hold. If the tooth removal is very complicated we work closely with Oral Surgeons to offer you additional options for treatment and general anaesthesia if preferred.
Situations that may require the removal of a tooth include;
- Crowded teeth where the Orthodontist has no other option but to advised removal
- Nerve infection where the option for removal has been chosen over Root Canal Therapy
- A heavily decayed or broken down tooth where restoration is not possible
- Root fracture below the gum and bone level where restoration is not possible
- Financial reasons where removal is more affordable than restoration
- Wisdom Teeth that become stuck if there is not enough space to grow properly